Without payment proof we cannot review and publish article
Papers are accepted for publication on the understanding that these contain original unpublished work, nor submitted for publication anywhere else.
We publish research articles in English, Hindi & Marathi languages.
Click here to see format of research paper.
Points to may be covered in the research paper:
- Brief Biodata
- Scope and Limitations
- Statistics Used
Note : If any important point absent, article will be rejected.
Conceptual Paper :
- Paper should be on reflective thinking
- It should contain novel ideas / information.
- It may be of worldwide importance
- Criticism on Ph.D. Research
- Review of M.Phil. / Ph.D. research
- English : Font Size - 12 pt, Font Name - Times new Roman
- Hindi & Marathi : Font Size - 12pt, Font Name - Kruti Dev 010, Shivaji
- The paper should start with an introduction and should end with a conclusion summarizing the findings of the paper
- Fact of papers presented/submitted in a conference/seminar or minor / major research project must be clearly mentioned at the bottom of the first page of the manuscript and the author should specify with whom the copyright vests
- Manuscripts including tables, figures and references should be around 3000-4000 words for articles. 1000 words for book reviews
How to Submit :
- Submit a hard copy of the Article along with a soft copy (CD)
- While submitting the paper the author must give a declaration that "The article has not been published or sent for publication".
- There is no deadline for submission.
- "Please keep payment proof until to get hard copy of Journal"
- If authors more than one please mention who are main and who are co-authors.
How to Pay?